CognacBox is a a super-simple LAMP stack for Vagrant and VirtualBox 7 for web developers, including Laravel and Symfony Frameworks, and much more! This is the 2023 update which brings the latest stable, Long Term Supported libraries to the LAMP stack.
- OS: Ubuntu-22.04-LTS ** Long term support through 2027
- APACHE: 2.4 with headers, rewrite, includes, expires
- PHP: PHP 8.1 & 8.2 with Zend Engine & OPCache
- PHP Modules: bcmath, bz2, cgi, gd, imap, intl, mbstring, odbc, pspell, tidy, xmlrpc, zip
- VIM: 8.2
- Databases: MySQL 8, SQLite 3, Redis & MEMCACHE
- Beanstalkd, NGROK, Mailhog
- gulp, grunt, bower, yo, browser-sync, browserify, pm2, webpack
- GoLang, Python and OpenSSL
- VirtualBox Host Additions for version 7
- All major PHP frameworks including Laravel & Symfony!
- NEW: PHP 8.0 and Composer 2.0 and Yarn 0.32
- HTTPS/SSL: Self Signed https enabled by default (access either http or https content)
- PHP Sendmail now defaults to use Mailhog
- General update of all features to the latest available as of March 2021
Click here to visit the Github Repo for Cognac Box – Development Server & ScotchBox Alternative.