- Best of breed latency visualization.
- Interactive graph explorer.
- Wide range of latency measurement plugins.
- Master/Slave System for distributed measurement.
- Highly configurable alerting system.
- Live Latency Charts with the most ‘interesting’ graphs.
- Free and OpenSource Software written in Perl written by Tobi Oetiker, the creator of MRTG and RRDtool
It has been a great resource I’ve been using for years. It is very helpful in troubleshooting VoIP issues, as well as general WAN latency. For more information on this tool, go to http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/ and you can also find a free copy to use on www.dslreports.com